Have you ever wondered which attributes have the most influence on credit union's profitability? The answer might surprise you. In this study Dr. Taylor Nadauld, Chief Economist at Visible Equity, reports on the key indicators of high performing credit unions.
By reading this study, you will learn:
- How R.O.A.'s relate to house price appreciation
- Correlation between market interest rates and R.O.A.'s
- How unemployment rate affect R.O.A.'s
- Loan volumes affect on R.O.A.'s
- The relationship funding costs have on R.O.A.'s compared to cost of funds